1-Ply Dye-Sublimated Neck Gaiter
This 1-ply dye-sublimated neck gaiter is a great way to showcase your brand. This one-size-fits-most gaiter is soft and comfy and offers both durability and easy-care. Neck gaiters may be worn as a Balaclava (full head covering) or face covering in a wide variety of settings.
The light-weight, breathable fabric helps to keep you feeling cool and comfortable all day long and the wash-and-wear material keeps it looking new, even after repeated washing. With multiple ways to wear it, this may be the most useful accessory in your wardrobe. With our full-color, edge-to-edge decoration, customization is a breeze so you can design it your way today.
One size fits most.
NOTE: Neck gaiters fit similar to the way that turtle necks fit. When you first receive your neck gaiter, the seams need to be stretched a bit to optimize comfort. We suggest that you first put your hands into the neck gaiter and stretch the seams. This will help it to fit more easily over your head.
Because they are washable, they are a cost-effective, eco-friendly way to follow the guidelines of the CDC and local governments which state that EVERYONE SHOULD USE CLOTH FACE COVERINGS IN PUBLIC.
Color: Full Color Imprint (White Backing)
Size: One Size Fits Most
Country of Origin: Mexico
Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
Measurements:10"W x 15"H
Max Imprint Area: 10"W x 15"H
*Prices subject to change
- Decorated: 10-12 business days after artwork approval
- Virtual proof: $10(G) (adds 2 days to production time)
- Email art requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order cutoff: 2PM Pacific
- Transit time extra (ships FOB CA)
- Email orders to email@example.com
|Carton Width (inches)||16 in.|
|Carton Height (inches)||12 in.|
|Carton Length (inches)||24 in.|
|Shipping Carton Weight (lbs)||25 Lbs.|
|Pieces Per Carton||250|
|Price Per Carton to Ship||$41.00|
|FOB||CA 92505 US|
- Although it is a challenge to accommodate all faces, these fit most adults well.
- These gaiters are not intended for use (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. Cloth Mask Line makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- A minimum of 2-plies are recommended by the CDC. In independent testing, 1-ply neck gaiters under-performed in droplet transmission tests when compared to other types of barriers https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/early/2020/08/07/sciadv.abd308. Two-ply gaiters may be found here: https://clothmaskline.com/pages/2-ply-dye-sublimated-neck-gaiter.
- These are not medical grade or replacements for N95 respirators.
- All sales are final sale for health reasons.